Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are white women the standard of beauty?

If so why? Why has the world done this? I am a white male, and I'm personally more attracted to darker skin and hair. Whether that be a very tanned (or olive skinned) white girl with dark hair, or a non-white girl all together. I find I'm noticing this trend more and more with my buddies too. Why is the standard of beauty opposite to what most of the world is? Why are most of the beauty/shampoo commercials fair skinned white women with light hair? Is the media pushing this standard?



Are white women the standard of beauty?

No Honey ..........Exotic Ethnic women ARE........Can't you see that white women try to look like us by tanning , getting lip fillers, getting butt implants to have a rear like ours, we have natural high cheek bones that white women pay for..........so No way are the naturally beautiful if they have to go to that extreme to look like exotic black women............Ethnic women are the "Epitomy of Beauty".



Are white women the standard of beauty?

I'm attracted to dark girls too



Are white women the standard of beauty?

You're as superficial as anyone else, buddy.



Are white women the standard of beauty?

It sounds like you are trying to push your standard on fair girls. I prefer being fair haired and skinned,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.



Are white women the standard of beauty?

It has become A standard of beauty, yes. It is however not the only standard. Travel around the world and you will find that what is beauty in one place doesn't apply universally



Are white women the standard of beauty?

for white men yes, for other groups no. the standard of beauty for black women are the egyptian goddess



Are white women the standard of beauty?

I tend to be drawn to Ethnicity and dark exotic beauty..



I am attracted to women of color more than anything else I see.



Are white women the standard of beauty?

i don't know but I'm white and I've never found white guys to be attractive.



by the way. i have high cheek bones and a butt a hispanic woman would die for...hehe



Are white women the standard of beauty?

There is no 'standard' of beauty....just dig who you dig, ya dig?



Are white women the standard of beauty?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I am a chocolate lover myself!



Are white women the standard of beauty?

No way......dude..LOL!!......



Black women are the most desired out of all races..



Are white women the standard of beauty?

Perhaps it is because the people responsible for the recruitment of those commercials are old fashioned or just attracted to only white women? In my opinion, I think the so called 'white standard of beauty' exists in the minds of brainwashed people, because if it comes down to the truth... there are beautiful people in every race whether it be black, white, hispanic, middleeastern, or the asians. I have been on a lot of dates with, and had as boyfriends white men and I believe that out of all those men I met, there exist a few who wouldnt have gone out with me/asked me out, if they didnt find me attractive/beautiful.



To the idiot Ralph above me:



I am a black woman and I dont have any stds, sorry to disappoint you. Those statistics are just........ statistics. It doesnt cover the whole population, which I think should include people from every race. What about the people who refuse to get tested for fear of testing positive? And since there are more whites in this country than blacks, it is impossible for black women to have a higher rate of stds than whites.



Are white women the standard of beauty?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.



there should be no standard if one exists!



blessings!



Are white women the standard of beauty?

No, it's not the standard of beauty, if it was then why are they trying to look like black and Asian women??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++