Sunday, November 29, 2009

Seriously Confused between Red and Electric Blue?

First of all, i have Medium'ish long hair, a medium fringe that goes almost down to my eyes and a Asian mullet which is the "trend" for the place around where i live.



I've decided i would like to try something new, and color my hair.



I've suggested Electric Blue, or Red highlights.



All my friends defenetly agree's i should go Electric blue, but as i went down to the hair salon, the person told me if i want a nice blue that stands out, they will need to bleach my hair atleast 3-4 times...



That was defenetly a shock to mee..



the next day, i asked my friend if this was true (since her parents are hair artists) and she said it was.



Now i'm thinking of Red highlights, which i think will look good, I saw a nice "special" bright red at a salon today, but forgot what it was called, but it costs $100.



I really dont mind how much it is. but what do you guys think about it?



Seriously Confused between Red and Electric Blue?

Well I would do the red highlights. I suppose your hair is dark and that楹搒 why they need to bleach it? I wouldn楹搕 bleach it =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++