Friday, November 27, 2009

Guys, your opinion on a girl's facial features?

i'll say this right in the beginning, i am well aware that beauty comes in many shapes and forms. i embrace all beauty. nevertheless, there are trends in soceity that ferment attraction. so in terms of facial features i would like to know what guys consider the ideal or beautiful combination of features.



for example describe what you like in girl's face, from eyes, nose, lips, eyelashes, jaw structure, skin, color, and don't forget hair. i feel that alot of times as soceity progresses people forget about the beauty within the face of a girl, now to become rich and famous its all about the body for example paris hilton or pamela anderson. they don't even have attractive faces, for example years ago audrey hepburn was stunning and today like aishwarya rai.



so like i said before, what defines a beautiful face, to you? every answer will probably be a little different.



Guys, your opinion on a girl's facial features?

This is too difficult, it'll take ages for me to describe full features, it'd be my dream girl.. Anyway, I usually like tanned girls, I'm East Indian and I like bright East Indian girls. :) I love brown-eyed girls, they're usually very hot. I like girls the same size as me as well, tall girls are usually very awkward to talk to. Slim girls are obviously the best choice. Aishwarya Rai is very attractive in my opinion.



That's as much as I can say for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++