Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can i get noticed by girls, AND boys?

For anyone who is good with clothes, matching, and/or fashion:



Hi! My name is Tina. (cheeeeesy, i know). I have a short 56" (inch) body, small freckles, brown wavy hair down to my shoulders (that has it's good/bad days!!), barley any chest, average but a little bit on the skinny side, like softball, gymnastics, singing, and being preppy. My eyes are mostly green, but around my pupil there's an orangey firey red, and around the outside of my eyes, it's a sea blue-green. Mostly, it's a light forest green. What can i wear/do to my hair, or anything, to make me stand out, not blend in like i do?



Clothes, hair, shoes...?



What will get my noticed (without having myself look redicuolous).



P.S: @ my school stripes r in style



P.S.S: I wanna set my OWN fashion trend!



P.S.S.S: What can i DO (not looks) to also get me noticed...?



How can i get noticed by girls, AND boys?

Go crazy with all the trends, mix %26amp; match.



Hot right now are skinny jeans %26amp; I'm sure you could find a long "sailor" striped tee. Long sleeved if you want to look nice. Heels would look hot with the skinny jeans but if you're not a big fan then ballerina pumps will look cute.



Best tip I can give you really is to add accessories to your outfits. Big bags, earrings, belts etc. Bring bold colours but not OTT. Also maybe you're not carrying yourself the wrong way. Whatever I wear I get noticed 'cause of the way I make an entrance wherever I go. It's all about confidence, baby. =]



How can i get noticed by girls, AND boys?

Get your nose pierced on both nostrils and wear nose studs



How can i get noticed by girls, AND boys?

wear what u most like i would wear maybe plaid instead of stripes or fishnets and maybe get contacts make your eyes a different color wear shirts that are more like you with sayings that fit you better than stripes or the preppy brand clothes like hollister abercombie etc... Just choose wut u like and go away from the big brands and maybe find some cute other tees



How can i get noticed by girls, AND boys?

Hey. If you are allowed, and only if you want o, you should color your hiar. That will get everyone's attention I promise. You should color it a very light brown. And to give more movement and volume, get some layers and some bangs. Do the opposite of what everyone else is doin. If everyone is wearing stripes wear polka dots. Or even both. The key to starting your own trend is dont do what everyone else is doing. If you do, youre going to blend in with the crowd. If you wanna get noticed and have more friends, just go up yo people and just start talking to them. First make a comment on their shoes or something and just go from there. Ask them what stores do they like and stuff like that. Dont forget to say your name. I hope Ive helped.



How can i get noticed by girls, AND boys?

well. buy a pair of skinny jeans and flats. pair it with a cute top that you think will go with it.



as for makeup: try browns and bronzes. those tend to make your eyes POP. i suggest cover girl eye shadow boxes and lash exact mascara by cover girl. and try a soft pale pink lip gloss. just be yourself to be noticed. no one is ever worth to change yourself ...remember that!



How can i get noticed by girls, AND boys?

first no STRIPES stripes are gay...can u get ur hair in french braided?or just wear it up...since its summer wear skirts to show ur legs NOT TOO SHORT!maybe like 3 inches above the knee if u have nice boobs show them in tight shirt or shirts that button down...if u want pics of what I'm talkin about email me at kellenez13@yahoo.com OK ttyl!



How can i get noticed by girls, AND boys?

Check out fashion mags and try to redo what they have done. Dreses are in right now with high heels and wedges.



How can i get noticed by girls, AND boys?

My friend started wearing Vans and she started a whole new fashion trend! Vans are sneakers in case you were wondering. Well stores like Hollister, American Eagle, Abercrombie are popular and nice. Start wearing like long necklaces and ball necklaces to get noticed. Don't start putting on extra makeup or anything though. A good way to get noticed is to change your hairstyle a lot to get people interested in what you are going to do next. Straigten it, then scrunch it (make it wavy). Wear bright colors, and not what everyone else it wearing. The key is to be unique. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++