Friday, November 27, 2009

What is the best way to get personal style or learn how to dress oneself? A book? A guide?

I can dress almost anybody else on the street: I can instantly identify what's wrong with their outfit and hair/makeup and recommend clothes that make them look hot. But I can't dress myself!!! I have hardly any girlfriends, so I can't go shopping with them. I'm not super trendy; I look at magazines like Lucky magazine and think some of those models look horrible; nothing in their outfit matches. So should I get a book? Is there a website where I can go? I don't want latest style trends, I need Dress Myself 101!



What is the best way to get personal style or learn how to dress oneself? A book? A guide?

Have a good look at your eyes and see what colors are there. If the are blue,green or brown, there will be shades of that color combined. Follow the color of your eyes, but break down the colors in different shades. For example, I have hazel eyes and they change to green and blue at times. But also look a little Grey. So I ware a pale blue top not to rob the eyes and then a darker blue jeans, white singlet to whiten the eyes. Plus a would suit grays and pale grays. The first thing people do is look at your cloths and then your eyes. Just a tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++