Friday, November 27, 2009

How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

If they asked you to change your appearance. Would you change your hairstyle (cut it, let it grow, dye it, different style, etc.), your mode of dress, your weight? Get colored contacts? Change facial hair? Trade glasses for contacts or vice versa? Get braces or get your teeth whitened?



Would you go even further? Would you undergo plastic surgery?



I am just curious. With all the rising trends in modifying one's self, I am curious as to what people would accept as motivation.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

I think there's a difference between my man asking me to change something in myself and just letting me know what his preferences are. I know that he likes longer hair, so I try to grow my hair out for him, but not to the point where I'm uncomfortable. I dye it the color he likes one time, and next time I dye it the color I want. (There isn't much difference in these two colors.) The way I dress--I just dress the way I know he likes when I'm around him. Weight? I try, but sometimes it's not always possible. I don't think that I would go to the plastic surgery level.



I don't see anything wrong with trying to make my man as happy as possible so long as it doesn't go against what I would like for myself.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

Nope. I am who am I. Tough sh*t for him!



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

i would do absolutely nothing...if they want to change you then they dont love you for who you are



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

i would take some things into consideration, like a new hair cut, style, or color. however, when you get into things like changing eye color or plastic surgery, that is not liking the person for who they are if they are asking you to drastically change.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

They should love you for who you are. My thought is if they ask me to change then SEE YA. I'm out.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

I am as I am, take me or leave me.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

I would change my appearance for myself- to make me happy-



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

my ex bf wanted to change me and control the way i dressed.



but i didn't let him. why have a control freak in your life.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

I'd say what you see is what you get. like it or leave it



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

My husband married me for better or worse: thick and thin (in other words, fat or skinny, and all those other changes that come with time) I wouldn't change who I am. Everybody gets older, We aren't supposed to look like we did in our 20's when we aren't 20!



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

Small changes ......yes but if they pull out a photo of somebody else and say here's 20,000 for have some surgery, well, we got issues now.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

I'd be offended if he asked me to change in any way shape or form!



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

I'd tell them I'm not changing anything! What they see is what they get and if they cannot be acceptive of that, then they are not the person for me.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

I'd go as far as the door w/ him in my arms to throw his a** out to the curb.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

I'd never do any of that for anyone but myself.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

My husband has never really asked me to change my appearance, but his comments have lead me to change slightly I suppose. For instance, he always tells me that he loves my legs. I don't know why, I don't think they are particularly great. But, on the few occasions out when I have worn a skirt and he has easy access to put his hand on my knee, he really loves it. Because of this, I have purchased more skirts, and wear them more often than I probably ever would have.



I can't imagine him ever telling me to lose weight, or wear colored contacts or anything like that. He loves my light brown hair, green eyes, and my glasses:) I definitely wouldn't get plastic surgery for him. That's insane. I pretty much come "as is."



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

NOPE! Because if he wants me to change my appearance than he is not 100% into me and soon enough whatever i change will not be enough. The way I see it is that it's a never ending thing for this person....Never satified.....So no matter what I do he will never be that way....Ditch him find someone who loves you for you. They are out there!~



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

anyone telling u to make changes physically to your appearance is telling u they aren't satisfied with who u really are, and u should never change u and the uniqueness that makes u who u are. if its weight loss, or something that's healthy and would make one feel better, yes that's OK, but to go have surgery i wouldn't do that, because what else is he going to want from u in the future, what other faults is he going to see in u? just be yourself u owe no one any explanation, its the way god made u, so never compare yourself with others, or want to be like others. its whats on the inside that's most important not the outer shell.



How far would you go? If your mate asked you to change...?

I would consider what it was that he thought I should try or change, as I am open minded. However, with that said, I usually do what I think would be best for me or something that



I would do for me.



Fortunately, my husband loves me as I am, and we both love each other, flaws and all.



Right now I am in the process of losing weight for my health, and when I reach that goal, I am getting a nose job for me, because I have always wanted to do it for myself.



My husband is 100% supportive of me doing that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++