Sunday, November 29, 2009

Self esteem/teasing?

I would really like to dye my hair dark brown, but the problem is that ALOT of girls in my school are dying their hair dark. If I do it, I will get teased for 'following the crowd' when really, I'm not. Also, for people who have dyed their whole head, should I get someone to dye it for me (my best friend dyes her hair all the time, and it looks good so she can doit for me) or should I get it professionally done? And what should I do about people telling me i'm following the trend?



Self esteem/teasing?

Just do what you want... don't worry about what others are saying or doing. See a professional and have them create a color look for you that will be different from others. Don't do anything that will be difficult to maintain... just a nice shiny color - like a color glaze!



Self esteem/teasing?

ignore what others say--ur you and you make ur own choices, just as you said! so forget what others say!



and its best to get it professionally done, unless ur friend's really good w/ dying hair and u want ur hair like that!



go on and go dark brown! ignore what other ppl think or say! all that matters is that u like it!



Self esteem/teasing?

Most people are going to tell you not to care about what others say. I agree with them.



Besides...



There's nothing wrong with seeing someone wearing something, or they have a certain hair style...and wanting the same thing because you think it looks good. If you like it, get it.



If someone wants to call you a follower for changing your hair, they probably have their own self esteem issues.



You know it's nice to be different too...but some people like to take it too far.



"Today i'm going to be different. And i'm going to have friends that are different too. Then, me and all my friends will be just like each other.. ..more different than everybody else."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++