Friday, November 27, 2009

Me and my mum not spoken for a month...?

me and my mum, ever since i was 14 have not got on...we always argue, sometimes its turned physical...its just been one big nightmare!



there are times when we get on and its great, she has given and helped me in everyway posisble but...



Im 19 now and she till trys to control me in alot of ways. she will try and control what i wear, how i wear my hair and if i don't change she makes me feel so **** about myself that i go and change bc i then feel horrible! I mean im 19 and when i'm buying clothes i do find myself thinking...ooo better not dont think mum will like that! its crazy! please don't start thinking here that i dress horrible to please my mum...i still dress nicely, its just alot of 'diffesrent' trends she turns her nose up at. I try and not let her bother me and wear what i want, but i still go out in something she will like and then change at my friends! thats like what you do at 15!



bc of this i find it hard to speak to her nicely bc she trys to control me....



Me and my mum not spoken for a month...?

i guess it is only a matter of time. there are always argues between moms and girls...try to be less agressive and make her a nice surprise, just bring her some flowers and hug her and say mom i love you, and you are the best! but please give me some freedom.



usually bad things come as reaction to bad things, create a network of great things.



and after all, family is the most important in our life, don't loose the time you can enjoy and argues.



Me and my mum not spoken for a month...?

Geez, sounds like your mom is acting like a 15 year old...



Me and my mum not spoken for a month...?

move out your 19 now wear what you want do what you want that includes paying your own rent buying your own food and etc......dont talk to het again and one day when shes gone live with it...see if you like that better



Me and my mum not spoken for a month...?

Talk to her. And she's your mother. She will have control over you forever... that doesn't mean that you can't be your own person though. My mum died on my 13th birthday... You need to just be glad to have her in your life. Think about it... and if there are so many things she makes you feel terrible about yourself with, start writing them down. Then write down the good things of your relationship. Sit down, and TALK. Communication is key... you have to let her know how you feel :) I know I wish my mum was around to talk to... Even though we have MANY arguments while I was growing up. It happens.Good Luck!



Me and my mum not spoken for a month...?

she is just angry with you for a little while. probably she said that to out all her anger about the argument. one thing is for sure that whatever she says in her anger she doesnt actually mean it. so cheer up! even i have faced problems like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++