Friday, November 27, 2009

I have guy problems?

well I am 14 and incredibly shy, I am european with dark hair big eyes and long lashes



but I am also weird and unique and somewhat skinny (120 pounds to be exact)



but I cant seem to get any guys interested in me.\



is it me"? because I am not like all the other girls with their trends and stuff like that.



I have guy problems?

well, i am a guy.



me personally would go both for personality and looks at the same time. Sometimes weird and unique is good, but as long as you not to weird to ward people off then thats ok lol.



if you left a picture, it would have been easier to answer lol.



don't go up to guys and try and make them like you, sometimes it can be verry annoying, let the guys come to you :)



GoodLuck ;)



hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++