Thursday, June 17, 2010

Electric Blue Highlights?

I've never highlight or colored my hair before. I've got



medium-ish long hair, natural black hair.



I decided i would like to highlight my hair with Electric blue and bleached.



I asked a few of my friends, and they all agree'd it looked good, but they also told me, that the hairdressers has to bleach my hair about three times, for it to stand out on my hair. Is this true?



I'm also thinking of red, since it's mostly a trend for asians in areas that i live in.



What do you guys think?



Electric Blue Highlights?

If you want bright blue hi-lites, you will have to have your hair bleached. It's a major process to get black hair light enough for your hi-lites to really pop out "bright" blue.



Your hairdresser doesn't necessarily have to bleach your hair 3 times, but your hairdresser will have to leave the bleach on your hair for a pretty long time to get it blonde enough.



This can be very damaging, but if you keep your hair a little shorter or medium length, it will be in better shape.



You can go with red or blue, it's really up to you. Both shades will look great against black hair.



If I were you, I would go with a dark blonde hi-lite vs very light blonde. Your hair at a dark blonde will be very porous and accept the blue or red color, terrific. It may not be as bright, but there will be a major contrast against your black hair. Taking your hair to a dark blonde will be much healthier for your hair, and the colors will still be intense.



Electric Blue Highlights?

Electric blue high lights sound REALLY cute. They shouldn't have to bleach your hair 3x or it'll fall out %26amp; they leave the bleach in until it's light enough. My hair is naturally black %26amp; when I got puprle on my hair they only bleached it once.



Electric Blue Highlights?

THat just sounds like it will look soooo cool. I am blonde and I had bright pink highlights for my wedding day. It was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++