Thursday, June 17, 2010

Root problem?

I used sun-in hair spray during the summer foolishly all over my head, now roots are starting to show. I never professionally treated my hair, the only thing i used was sun-in to change my color. Now that the roots are showing, I don't know what to do. I dont want to start the whole trend of paying 100$ then having to go back in 2 months to do my roots again. Are there any alternatives?



Root problem?

Go to the hairstylist and have them color your hair that has grown out, to match your roots. You should not need to return because it will be the same color.



Root problem?

There's always an option



Root problem?

try one of the root-touch up kits, you can find them at places like Walmart %26amp; drug stores. they're cheaper than going into a salon to get it done.



Root problem?

Do you mean chemical alternatives? I'm sure there are. Call a salon and ask for information. Otherwise, choose an easier alternative - let it grow out.



Root problem?

Once you start doing things like that to your hair you're stuck with either continuing to do them or find a good quality dye that matches your natural hair color, use it and never mess with your hair like that again.



Root problem?

The way to avoid the "root problem" is not to color or bleach your hair. Your hair grows and that's what it does on a daily basis.



Don't bleach your hair if you don't want roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++