Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ladies, what do you think of...?

...this whole metro-sexual trend with the guys these days?



Call me old-fashioned, but I like my men MANLY! I don't like the tight shirts and jeans and more hair product than I use in a year. I just don't get it.



What do you think?



Ladies, what do you think of...?

thank God! finally someone agrees with me, you are absolutely 100% right



Ladies, what do you think of...?

I agree with you 100%.



Ladies, what do you think of...?

metro-sexual = homosexual



Ladies, what do you think of...?

yeah I like the fact that guys groom themselves but when he's constantly getting his eyebrows and nails done then I start to worry



Ladies, what do you think of...?

me too manly hairy armpits hariy legs not waxed yuck!



Ladies, what do you think of...?

i think the metro sexual is just a cover for bi or maybe gay



Ladies, what do you think of...?

my guy knows how to rock that metrosexual thang. Otherwise, I wouldn't care about it ---



OOPSY, i guess I must have misunderstood what's meant by metrosexual. My man would never even order a latte, much less get a manicure or a facial. He does work the tight jeans and tshirts tho.



Ladies, what do you think of...?

Totally with you! I hate the idea of a man getting a manicure or facial!!



Ladies, what do you think of...?

I'll agree...I like my men a little rugged.



Ladies, what do you think of...?

um yeah and all these guys, thinking it is okay to wear PINK



Ladies, what do you think of...?

Yup, give me a hairy-chested man who grunts and uses power tools!



Ladies, what do you think of...?

I agree with u!!



Ladies, what do you think of...?

The old days were better to me!



Ladies, what do you think of...?

Yeah, skinny jeans don't even look good on girls much less GUYS



Ladies, what do you think of...?

I agree with you but some men do look good in a tight shirt...well not too tight again



Ladies, what do you think of...?

I dont liek tight clothes on a guy, but I liek that they use hair products. I liek my men rough around the egdes too, but I like them with a feminine side too.



Ladies, what do you think of...?

I TOTALLLLLLYYYYYYYYY AGREEE.. i don't like men who pluck their brows..



Ladies, what do you think of...?

they can do whatever they want. doesn't hurt me



Ladies, what do you think of...?

I agree, I love a man who looks like a man. Fat, beer belly, dirty work shirt, good ole' boy. Farty butt and all.



Ladies, what do you think of...?

i like the metros that are manly, they are just the BEST! you just have not seen manly metros they beat farting dirty fat men any day.



Metros are more educated, they can take care of you without using steroids, actually listen when you talk to them and can hold an interesting conversation, they don't dirty the house.



the whole i hate metro thing was created by ugly girls who can't handle pretty men cause it makes them feel worse about how they look with them.



Ladies, what do you think of...?

I think there is something refreshing about guys who don't have to constantly prove their masculinity. Granted I don't want em girly but as long as we both know they are straight, I see no need for excessively MANLINESS! :)



Ladies, what do you think of...?

Lol, I have to agree, some look prettier than me. =)



Ladies, what do you think of...?

god i am old



i don't even know what da hell you are talking about



ummm all i can say is i like my man manly



Ladies, what do you think of...?

Clint Eastwood Chuck Norris yes



Ladies, what do you think of...?

i can appreciate both and then some i like scraggly but i also like pretty boys sometimes i like wine sometimes i like beer same thing



Ladies, what do you think of...?

Aside from the pedicures (which all men should get at least twice a year), I agree with you. I also don't mind if they use a moisturizer for their face/body or if they trim up the body hair. Those are all good things. Aside from that, it shouldn't take him a longer time to get ready than it does me.



Ladies, what do you think of...?

lol I agree! I dont expect guys to be all macho and manly 24/7 but when they start using moisturiser I can't help laughing at them :P



Ladies, what do you think of...?

i agree 100% men should be manly not f*gly



Ladies, what do you think of...?

I am MANLY??I dont use much hair products...



Ladies, what do you think of...?

Yeah...totally agree...I want to be the high maintenance girl in the relationship ...not Him!!!



Ladies, what do you think of...?

Men are called the opposite sex for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++