Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is it possible to have a late growth spurt even if your sexually mature?

I am 5'6 (male) and although I didn't enter puberty too young... it was still earlier than most of my friends...at 11 years old....but more suprisingly it was earlier than nearlly every male in my close family.



Is it possible to have a growth spurt now at 17 despite being sexually mature and hair wise devloped for all these years? My dad had a late growth spurt at around 16/17 when he grew to 6'3 and there is somewhat of a similar trend on my mothers side. But in saying that it has to be said that they were "late bloomers" and just started puberty at that time...whereas I started a lot younger than them.



Is it possible to have a late growth spurt even if your sexually mature?

once i read that we keep on growing and developing until about 20. so it could be that you started developing at an early age and then stopped. and now it started again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++