Thursday, June 17, 2010

I feel confused for some reason? I am 14 years old?

I don't feel attracted to half the girls at because they're following the emo trend. I don't discriminate but i can't date a girl that wears her hair and makeup that dark. It looks brainless. I don't know what to do with my life. I'm not homosexual.



I feel confused for some reason? I am 14 years old?

I would advice you to wait for the type of girl you are looking for and not give in to the 'brainless' types. This wait will also help you realise what exactly you want in a girl and this will make it easy for you to spot these characteristics easily.



"Wait and observe!!"



I feel confused for some reason? I am 14 years old?

You don't like emo girls, big deal. You aren't forced to date somebody, so if there isn't anyone you are interested in, fine, whatever. You shouldn't feel confused, it is just personal prefrence.



I feel confused for some reason? I am 14 years old?

Well what are you confused about, like why girls are going "emo"? If that's it, just look for a girl who isn't. I know its kinda hard to find these days, but there's gotta be someone who isn't



I feel confused for some reason? I am 14 years old?

take it from a girl who isn't emo....the trend is really odd. and kinda freaky if u ask me. so i don't blame u for not being attracted to them. aren't there ANY girls who aren't emo? all u have to do is talk to and joke with those girls, if there r any. and don't get too pressured into hurrying to date, i've been through that, and it's not fun at all. good luck!



I feel confused for some reason? I am 14 years old?

Don't worry. There's nothing wrong with you. Incidentally, my step-brother (an adult) hates that look too. He call them "Art School Girls Of Doom" because in the early 90's there used to be an MTV short animated series about two girls that were all depressed and dressed in dark clothes with severe dark make-up.That was the name of the short series, "Art School Girls of Doom". He'd way rather be single than date one of them!



How about the other half of the girls at school that AREN'T emo? Attracted to any of them? If not, maybe it's just the age group or type of girls at your school. Not having a girlfriend at 14 is not the end of the world. There's still high school and college. Hang in there. There's someone out there for you.



I feel confused for some reason? I am 14 years old?

Just be 14 years old. Don't try to rush life. You are still so young to be worrying about things like this. Your hormones are running around your body. This is natural. It happens to everyone. When you least expect it you will find a girl that is suitable for your tastes. You can join clubs in school, or anywhere in a subject that you enjoy. Don't try to rush life. Just let it happen. Don't be consumed by this or you could miss something right around the corner.



Take care



I feel confused for some reason? I am 14 years old?

Thats pretty normal, people like people who look certain ways, some guys will prefer a brunette and not like blonds some like girls that look conservative and smart and some go for the more *cough* slutty look.



Just find a girl you like that dresses the way you like, emo is a pretty brainless trend tho anyway theres no point in liking them youd probably have nothing in common with them if your not into emo, soon itll blow over like every other trend and all those girls will need something else to do with their time.



I feel confused for some reason? I am 14 years old?

hey, come on, at 14 I was steal playing with trains, and bicycles, I understand try to enjoy more of your younger years, soon it may be to late, there are book's girls are always a problem for man, always, you don't which to know what I know about then, so early in life, my recommendation is keep it quit it, the right one can be just around the corner but don't push it and just ignore what I just say, not all of it, but don't even take a pick around the corner, do you think I was lying, not my friend she is there but she may not be ready yet, give time. read, and learn what is the best way for you to learn and read, I read....., and for some reason I know you are a man, something just tall me that, good luck my friend and be patient, in the future you may not even get to have time for the many girls you can have. Prey for then, and prey for the right one to come to you, because you don't which to waste your time, don't be a foul. Live, you can see more than me, I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++