Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why is everybody doing the same thing?

I'm getting sick of everyone %26amp; i mean everyone asking or getting scene/emo hair.



I think it's getting REALLY annoying and it isn't original anymore.



WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST MAKE UP SOMETHING NEW



INSTEAD OF COPYING EVERYBODY ELSE.



WE ARE ALL LOOKING LIKE CLONES WITH THE SAME HAIRSTYLES AND THE SAME LOOK.



SO WHY IS EVERYONE GOING WITH THE SCENE TREND,



CAN'T THEY MAKE SOMETHING OF THEIR OWN UP?



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

ohmygosh i know.



i have these two friends and when they go to the mall or something together they look IDENTICAL. its horrible. i think people need to get their own styles and not follow what everybody else is doing.



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

oh i hear you! sometimes i think very few people have original thought. like half the people i know are soo easily influenced by other people and they just copy other peoples style. it really bugs me but i really cant do anything about it=[



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

I think Y!A should make a new scene hair section so they get out of the beauty %26amp; style section in general to be honest. It's not beautiful and it's not stylish. NO-ONE I know has scene hair.



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

iKNOW! THEY R NOT BEING UNIQUE! I KNOW HOW U FEEL!



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

omg i know all those emo kids think theyre doin somethin different but its just some pathetic trend



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

because they are too dumb to think of a new look. they need thsi look's help to get "accepted" like anybody cares. if someone just needs to do taht, it just means that they are in desperate need of friends and a life



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

Maybe they dont want to, maybe they like it, haha why are you getting so worked up? Jeez! =)



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

I just got my hair a little lighter and cut layered. Always remember that even if someone starts to copy you, it's the best form of flattery. =] I hate when people copy me, but it is just a "trend" now. to anyone who wants that cut: I don't like the trend, so I don't know. If you like it, go for it. But if you're just doing it to look "in" I wouldn't



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

No originality left in the U.S. It's not just hair.



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

I totally hear you! Everyone these days are such posers! They copy off everyone else and then think they look cool, whatever!



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

Emo is something you see in highschool and barely in college around here, and if ur emo you probubly don't have many friends, personaly I dress gangstuh style, but it's just styles, ppl who stand out too much are almost always freaks or doing they're own thing.



So don't complain, just be happy ur not an emo and got no friends.



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

well, theres a limit to what you can do with hair



and since 'everyone' has been getting 'normal' hair for a while



the 'scene/emo' hair is different. and people usually like a change in lifestyle



: \ sorry you dont like it.



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

People can do what they want. If it bothers you that much, get off Yahoo Answers complaining, cause we don't want to hear it. This isn't even a question. People do that because the like the style, prehaps. How would you know everybody wants scene/emo hair unless you're one of them,or you have been trying to get scene hair yourself? Probably not either, but let me say this. When people say " Oh, how do I get scene hair?" getting it doesn't make you scene, it makes you a poser. I mean if someone says " Hey are you punk" and you say " No, I'm scene ", it makes it sound like your style has a set of rules pre set to what youre supposed to wear or act like, when, as people, have the ability to act whatever way we want, and our styles are never the exact same. Anyway, that's life, and wasting it on Yahoo answers is not how to deal with it, scne will die out soon, ans then there will be more no scenesters. Shiiit happens.



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

high schoolers are always gonna follow the trends. they still don't know who they are. anybody outside of high school with hair like that is a DOUCHE.



Why is everybody doing the same thing?

I'm tired of it too. I don't know anyone who has scene hair and I'm glad. It looks nice on some people, but I don't think it's trendy or edgy at all. And I'm tired of seeing all these girls that look exactly the same. Being scene/emo is not being different when there are 100 million other people with the same hairstyle, makeup, and clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++