Thursday, June 17, 2010

Only one example but...?

I have seen posts exactly like this one.Another guy 's 10th greatgrandfather was Italian and wanted to know how he can tell people he was italian. My question is before it was in to have blond hair blue eyes now I see so many people wantting to appear meditaranian .PS Italians fron the south usually appear like that I know many can have red and blond if their from the North .My husband is Italian (not half ) but because he does not have any darl features or hair that is associated with being Italian he has people say impossile .I am also half chinese but since I don't look like it same .By the way is it a new trend to look mediteranian ? Years ago everyone wanted to be blond ?



Only one example but...?

i think it's silly for anyone to want to try to look like anything but their own self... we are what we are and we should love ourselves for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++