Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hi, pls read dis and give me ur suggestions...!!!?

i am 18, i ve a bad complexity feeling abt my looks.!! i feel sick like when m around good-looking people..!!



i ve a big fore-head with thin hair, it almost looks bald near my head line.!! i got wheatish complexion and my height is 5ft only.!! i try most of alll the methods to make me look better but still i feel none likes me and m not attractive and approachable.!!



even my bf is more attracted 2wards d oder girls and he even expresses it to me.!! i feel very bad again.! i do want to let him go only cos of dis reason.! i know he loves me n even i do but.......



are there any really some good tips so that i can make my hair pluffy and healthy so dat it covers my fore-head .!?? i know its not possible to change my complexion rather i've sun-tanning too wich makes me look still darker so i want some remedies for dat.!!



now i beleive at present trend its very important to look good for a girl.!!



pplllllss help me



Hi, pls read dis and give me ur suggestions...!!!?

hello



don't worry about your looks dear



looks doesn't matter first of everything you have to be strong enough to face anything in front of you. I agree that looks matter but not to an extent where you have feel complex about yourself.



being a big forehead is a sign of intelligence. I too have same thing I can understand what you are talking about. to make your hair look pluffy, you can perm your hair apply henna. have a front cut. about your boyfriend, he likes you thats why he is your boyfriend na, if he truly loves then he will never let you down. first you have relax and be strong. you should be happy that your sense organs, hands legs all are ok think of physically challenged people! u are ok na? external beauty doest matter ma, you should be feeling lucky that u are a human and that too healthy one !



enjoy madi, achieve some big things in life rather than worrying about beauty.



ALL THE BEST



Hi, pls read dis and give me ur suggestions...!!!?

first of all i wanna tell u dat if ur bf really luvs u he wont let u alone .........secondly looks dnt matter much !!!!!!



wat makes a personality iz a person's charecter n not his appearence .......n dnt underestimate urself , be confident yaaarrrrr .............



Hi, pls read dis and give me ur suggestions...!!!?

OK.. Here is the thing.. You need to see it in a different manner... 33% of a girls looks is her actual looks.. 33% is how she feels she looks... and 33% is style.



Try to feel good about yourself.. change the way you dress or maybe make a different haircut to hide what you dont' like... But the most important is for you to feel good. If you feel beatiful you will become beatiful. If you feel sexy.. You will become sexy..



If this doen't help.. there is always a chance of a cosmetic makeover.. But I am against it ;)



Hi, pls read dis and give me ur suggestions...!!!?

try consulting a good homeopathic doctor for your hair...and work on a positive attitude towards life



Hi, pls read dis and give me ur suggestions...!!!?

u need to see a good stylist and groomer rather than posting here



u also need to see a therapist for low self esteem



Hi, pls read dis and give me ur suggestions...!!!?

Even the most beautiful woman does not attract every body. Your boy friend must be liking some of your features that is why he is with you and you say he loves you..Regarding your bare fore head and thin hair you can use a medicine called Minoxidil .it is available as 'MINTOP" solution manufactured by Dr Reddy's lad.Available at all reasonably good medical store.It will cost you about Rs 161/- for a 60 ml bottle. Use 1ml at 12 hourly interval to your scalp and not the hair.Read the instructions carefully.It takes about 4 months for the effects to show.



Hi, pls read dis and give me ur suggestions...!!!?

first you will dorp complex it is the first enemy to you and you think only your hansum confident is important, anotomy is not only hamsome so don't complex you automaticaly you will look like a hansome



Hi, pls read dis and give me ur suggestions...!!!?

hey sweety, luks dnt make or break sm1 so jst 4get dis bad feelin of urs n face d wrld confidently.. aftr al its alwys btr 2 hv brains dn b asilly bimbette!! Jst relax n b hpy wid ur lvd 1 n rmmbr lve is nt based on luks.. lust is based on luks so i thnk u shud b hpy dt u r in lve n nt lust..AL d bst!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++