Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ladies, am I weird to like this?

I love a man's natural scent, his flavors, his roughness.



I gag on soapy leftovers, can't stand cologne or aftershave or deoderants. Give me fresh body odors anyday. EXTERNAL body odors. (Don't angry ghost me. I bite)



I guess I'm a primal girl because I love it when men smell and act as they were designed to by nature.



I mean I can enjoy a sophisticated sensual lover as well but the natural man, strength, voice, hairy -I don't care ..... it's masculine and therefore a big turn on to me - bring it! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yum.



Perhaps that's why I prefer uniforms to suits.



But then, I like a good suit now and then too.



Can you tell I'm a bit predatory?



Am I a throwback? LOL C'mon ladies. What do you think? You like this too don't you? Some of you I bet.



My friends think I'm nuts. They don't like hair on a guy, won't go down on him unless he's bald and so on. I really don't know if I like this new trend of crotch/chest/back shaving men.



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

Although I'm not with you on this one, I think that preference is what keeps the romance-book writers in business. I edit books for a publishing company, and every romance I've ever read has men like this in them. You're not weird!



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

Some ladies are just like that.



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

U JUST LIKE DIFFERENT KIND OF MEN



I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!!!!



IT'S JUST A PERSONAL CHOICE OF KINDS OF MEN!!!!!!!



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

You are not weird, I'll run, work out, and get all sweaty and you can lick me for a while before I shower. If you are willing to reciprocate. So whaddyasay?



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

OK you are a freak go back to the middle ages OK do not bother people about **** like this



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

Gee, that's great.



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

i agree with you, natural men are enticing, mmm sexii, but sometimes change is good, too much hair is a turn off.. every woman has the primal nature deep down, im talking about the natural, dirty, predatory nature.



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

yr not weird. i dont have yr preferance but u have yr own taste



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

theres nout wrong with abit of roughness but no a cant stand the stink B O is a big no no for me sorry.



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

You are phenomenally passionate and sexy. I love u



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

Yes, a clean, manly scent is a definite turn on for me, too. But, I don't care what body type a guy has, the best suit to flatter all male body types is a morning coat with tails ! I know, very formal, but, there is something very sexy about a sensual man lurking beneath the stiff collar.



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

Well honey I sure like hearing that from a chick..



This coming from a man who doesn't like to shave all that often and has a hairy chest. But I also love dressing up in the suit occasionally..



Good times



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

you just like the men you like there is nothing weird about that



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

Men give off pheromones that make them smell that way, so they attract women. So no you aren't weird, in fact you are totally 100% normal, sorry to disappoint you.



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

yum yum yummmmmmm!! I love that, too!! n'no, WE'RE NOT WEIRD!! we just like thingz "natural!!"!!!"" I personally LOVE the smell of flesh, especially when having sex,, itz such a TURN ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FOR ME!!



aah! u got me excited!



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

So what was your number again?



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

I like everything about men that makes them different to women. I love their smell, their size, their hair, their roughness. There's nothing weird about digging all things manly including their natural scent. I too hate hair free men.



As far as I'm concerned it's us women that should be smooth, pretty and smell nice. I love scars, big knuckles, hairy chests etc. You, like me, just like men the way nature intended them to be. I have no interest whatsoever in a man who is prettier than me or even close to being too neat in fact. Although, my friends say I've strange taste also, even some of my male pals so perhaps we're a dying breed sister.



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

No, No, you are not weird.



However, as much as i like hair on men's legs and a bit of moustache, i do NOT like body odour. Hell NO!!!! That's a huge turn-off for me. And yes, i will not go down on a man that has a forest as a pubic hair. He doesn't have to be clean shaven but a trim would do nicely. Sometimes, soap can't reach beneath the hair as if you part it, you'll see brownish dirt.



I do love both uniforms and suits.



Ladies, am I weird to like this?

Nothing wrong with it at all.Some guys have a bad habit of using to much crap on themselves so you probably just picked it from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++